2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent along with the pages on this site and that your browser stores on your computer’s hard drive or other device. Stored information may be returned to our servers or to the relevant third party servers during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to track traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you are stored via web beacons.
5.1 Manage your consent settings
6.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the site function properly and that your user preferences are still remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you don’t need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
6.2 Analytical Cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we gain insight into the use of our website. We ask your permission to insert analytical cookies.
6.3 Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons to promote pages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share them (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks such as LinkedIn. These buttons work using LinkedIn code itself. This code embeds cookies. These social network buttons can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be displayed.
7. Cookies used
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and during how long they will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data when you want to.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the person in charge of the processing and to transfer them in their entirety to another person responsible for the processing.
- Right to oppose: you can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there is good cause for prosecution.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have any complaints about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
9. Activation, deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies from your browser, they will be re-set after your consent when you visit our sites again.
10. Contact details
Álvaro Rodríguez Eiras, S.L.
Avda. de Madrid, 187, 27002, Lugo. Spain
Phone number: +34 982 222 400